Information about how to submit papers to the 16th Uddevalla Symposium 2013
Submission deadline for Full Papers accepted for presentation is May 5th, 2013. After this date we will not be able to guarantee the inclusion of your paper in the symposium preceedings nor to be including in the nomination to the Best Paper Awards.
1. Save your paper as a MS Word 2010 (or earlier format) document before submitting.
2. Name your paper "PRESENTERS NAME_Uddevalla2013". If you/the same author submit more than one paper you need to add a number after the presenters name.
3. The volume of the paper is set to a maximum of 20 pages in total.
4. Check the paper guidelines so your paper applies to the paper guidelines. Your co-operation in adhering to the guidelines is greatly appreciated.
5. Fill out title of the paper, name of presenter(s), name and e-mail address of corresponding author in the fields below.
6. Browse your paper.
7. Click on the send-button.
8. You will receive a Thank you-message if the submission is successfully compleated.
For further information or if you have questions feel free to contact us at email@example.com .
NOTE! It is only papers with abstracts that have been accepted in an earlier stage that can be submitted. All papers must be in english.
Responsible: Rebecca Olsson
Latest update: 11 feb 2013